The Loop: Social Signals
One of life’s greatest social secrets is to always “be in the loop”. Defined by the Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary & Thesaurus as “to have or not have the special knowledge or power that belongs to a particular group of people”, staying in the loop not only builds customer loyalty and sincerity, but also works passively to keep you updated on the latest social developments within the groups where your business is concerned.
Knowledge is power, and knowing how and what people are thinking will help you plan your next move. Is a customer unhappy with your product or services? Because you stayed “in the loop” you are now in the position to improve it before the customer decides to pack it up and leave.
- How do you get real-time feedback from your audience?
- Are they lurking or participating?
- What refinements can you make to the VALUE LANE or the RELATIONSHIP LANE?
- What does the “alumni”, or past customers, say about you?
- What was their feedback about the core experience?
This piece is part six of a 9-part series taken from our proprietary Digital Branding program, “The Digital Branding Grid”, which covers the three core layers of marketing.
A) Creating Value.
B) Building Relationship.
C) Delivering The Solution.
Attend our free seminar and learn all you need to know about the Digital Marketing Grid!