“The Signature Experience” describes the core experience that you want your customers to take away, their expectations and, most importantly, why and how it is special compared to your competitors. Your customers will always have their own opinions of your product or services and there is no way to stop them from telling their friends and world about it.
It is therefore in your best interest to make sure that their experiences match the expectations that you had set for them so that they share in a way that is beneficial to you. There is no harm in pointing your customers to what they look out (in psychology, “suggestion” is the psychological process by which one person guides the thoughts, feelings, or behaviour of another.
In the likeness of us using a “suggestion” of our own, take a look at some of the questions we’ve purposefully lined up below to help guide you on developing your company’s “Signature Experience”:
- Is the experience congruent with their expectations?
- Can you get them to openly share their expectations?
- If there was one important takeaway from the experience, what would it be?
- Would they have benefitted from your product/program/service enough to want to be an ambassador for it?
- What data can you gather to fulfil the LOOP and improve the entire Digital Branding Grid (process)?
This piece is part nine of a 9-part series taken from our proprietary Digital Branding program, “The Digital Branding Grid”, which covers the three core layers of marketing.
A) Creating Value.
B) Building Relationship.
C) Delivering The Solution.
Attend our free seminar and learn all you need to know about the Digital Marketing Grid!